Senior/Elderly Caregiver Responsibilities…..For Non-Medical and Personal Care
Help Handz offers skilled caregivers and domestic help to parents, families, and individuals, including Nannies, Babysitters, Elder Caregivers and Companions, Housekeepers, Gardeners. Our specialized hiring process ensures the candidate we place in your home has the skills and personality to successfully fulfil your unique requirements.
We place candidates in both temporary and permanent positions, working part-time or full-time, and on a live-in or live-out basis. All candidates must complete an Help handz Agency detailed job application and attend an in-person interview. We perform full screenings of all job applicants, qualifications, DBS checks, and thorough checks of employment, child care, and personal references and history, we also provide the required training.
After careful review and consideration, Help handz presents you with our recommended candidate’s information and references, allowing you the opportunity to perform your own reference and employment checks prior to meeting the candidate for the first time. In fact, we will provide as many candidate references as you would like, until you are satisfied and confident you have found just the right person for the job.
- Personal Care
- Assist to Bathroom or Commode
- Empty Bedpan & Urinals
- Change disposable pads and garments
- Light Housekeeping : dusting, mopping floors, vacuuming, change bed linen, cleaning stove & preparation areas, counter tops, sinks, empty trash, etc..
- Simple Errands: pick up or drop off mail, prescriptions, dry cleaning.
- Laundry: wash, dry and fold.
Meal Preparation: cook, serve and clean up.
- Grocery Shopping: purchases groceries and delivers directly to your home
May also include the following:
- Schedule appointments
- Take out garbage
- Clean refrigerators `
- Read Mail
- Make Conversation
- Take to Dinner
- Create Crafts
- Water Plants
- Rent Movies
- Arrange Lawn Services
- Play Cards
- Write Letters
- Go to the Movies or shows