What we require from our partners
As a HelpHandz partner you are:
- In control of your availability for work and therefore, agreed to honour the times you agreed to work for our clients
- Responsibility to work to agreed minimum standard
- Self employed and will manage your taxes
- Up-to-date with your skills through regular training
- Fully qualified with evidence of required certifications as required by regulation
- Experienced and will provide proof of employment and verifiable references before work will be provided to you
Our commitment to our partners
We are fully committed to our partners as follows:
- We will provide work as promised depending on availability and your suitability
- We will ensure that you are treated respectfully by our clients to agreed minimum standards
- We will pay you the agreed hourly rate promptly on satisfactory completion of your assigned placement
- We will ensure that your are up-to-date with your skills as required by regulation by providing required training
What you need to register with us
In order to register with our us please complete the Online registration form with your up-to-date CV attached here by clicking the blue link to open the registration form .
We will review your CV and if you qualify you will be invited for an interview to take place at the Help handz office. At the interview you will be required to provide the following documents as proof of employment, qualification, ID and right to work in the UK:
- A photo we can keep – it can be passport sized or one we can cut down to passport size.
- Photo ID either current UK Drivers licence (photo card and paper document) or Current Passport
- Work visa (if applicable)
- Qualifications/certificates to prove your education history, for example, Health & Safety qualifications, etc
- References – please ensure the contact details are up to date to avoid delays in checking your references. Without checkable references, we will be unable to assist you.
- Confirmation of your DBS (We will assist you to undergo DBS if you don't have a current one)
- Proof of address (One original copy of either utility bill, council tax bill, bank statement, telephone bill no older than six months.
Induction and training to update your suitability (if necessary) will follow if you succeed in the interview.