We train to gain"
At HelpHandz training and development is at the centre of the range of excellent services we provide. In the care and domestic help sector training is a key part of the way our services are best delivered to the satisfaction of our service users and also to keep in line with statutory and regulatory requirements.
Our training covers a wide range of technical and operational subjects designed to empower and prepare our operational staff to be at their best while carrying out their duties. Training sessions are designed to be flexible and suitable to participants which means that registration for our training sessions can be done all year round in a rolling format. Registered participants are given choice of alternative training days and times from which to choose.
The costs for Ofsted Registration and training are listed below:
- Ofsted's current cost of registration: £103 (must be renewed every year)
- Help Handz Ofsted registration support: £195 (support in creating a Gov gateway account, Ofsted form filing and submission)
- Common Core Skills Training Level 2: £250
- Paediatric First Aid Training/Certificate Level 3: £280 (certificate valid for 3 years, refresher course must be undertaken for an up to date certificate)
- Enhanced DBS Check: £85 (a new check must be carried out every 3 years for an up to date disclosure)
- Public Liability Insurance: £60-£80 (depending on the insurance provider. Policy lasts 12 months and needs renewing every year)
Who Can Benefit From Our Training Target?
Our training are targeted at our frontline operational staff which include: childcare staff, domestic and housekeeping staff, Au pair, Warehouse operatives and office cleaning staff.
Please complete the Online registration form and follow the links to the page(s) of the course (s) of your choice and make the required fee. Our course co-ordinators will promptly contact you to verify your booking and provide you with all necessary information you require to complete the training including training schedules.
Please click on the link below to open, complete and submit the Course Registration Form
|Please register here||
[[ widget undefined ]]
What Next To Do
Thanks for your interest in the training course you have booked. We offer flexible and simple ways of making the required payments in order to complete the registration process. Below we have listed the the course models we offer; please follow the link to the page of the course you have booked for further information and how to make payment with our Online payment gateway.
Mandatory Training for Healthcare Workers
Paediatric First Aid Course
Emergency First Aid Course
Health and safety